Business Academy Mission
Bless Back Worldwide is committed to stimulating economic development with emphasis on developing long-term, self-sufficiency in the countries of Nicaragua and Haiti.
The Bless Back Business Academy was launched in June 2015 with the simple goal to help BUILD strong businesses, working within the existing business infrastructure found in our target countries. Our typical clients own home-based family businesses, are passionate to learn and are quick to adapt to changing business conditions.
What makes our Academy unique?
- Balance – We strengthen each business by teaching the value of balancing family and business.
- Unite – We establish business associations in each community to unite businesses.
- Instruct – We provide workshops that teach basic to advanced business principles.
- Lead – We have local business coaches that lead our clients on a regular basis.
- Disciple – We disciple our clients through the teaching of Biblical business principles. Our key verse is “Where there is no vision, the people perish” Proverbs 29:18
Business Academy Experiences
Bless Back regularly sends business teams to Nicaragua and Haiti to deploy business workshops, to work side by side with local coaches & businesses, to mentor, and to track client data in our proprietary web-portal.
In April 2016, Bless Back in partnership with Los Rayos de Esperanza started the Business Academy (BA) Fund to provide micro-loans to businesses in Nicaragua. The fund is planned to extend to Haiti in 2017. Our unique loan application and deployment process ensures success to both the recipients and lender.
Pasteleria Regina, the premier bakery of Diriomo, expanded her bakery and production capabilities.
Escuela de Musica Hemán purchased more instruments to grow the number of budding musicians in Masaya.
Calzado Acevedo acquired more raw material to increase the production and sales of leather shoes.
Peroles Lucia received a service donation from the BA fund to help improve the safety of the aluminum pot workshop.
Jehova Mi Proveedor, the recycler of Diriomo, broke the cycle of high interest rates (1000%) with the help of the BA Fund. As a result, he was able to expand his business and hire an employee.