Bless Back Worldwide is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization located in Matthews, North Carolina. Your tax deductible donations are vital to our ongoing ministry work in Haiti, Nicaragua, and locally in Charlotte. There are several options for directing your giving:
- Give to our general ministry fund – Two Options: 1- “Blessbacker” Monthly Giving or 2-One-Time Only Gifts
- Choose to sponsor a trip participant or a specific trip.
- Direct funds towards a specific current project or ministry (as of October 2016, specific projects are focused on “Economic Development” or “Medical”)
- Other assets (stocks, bonds, mutual funds) – Contact your tax or financial advisor for more details
To make a tax deductible donation to Bless back Worldwide, please complete either the “Blessbacker” Monthly Giving form or the One-Time Only form below. If donating to a specific team member or specific trip, please be sure to add the participant’s name or the trip date/country in the Person or Trip field when completing your transaction. To identify trip, click here.
Donate by Mail
Please make checks payable to Bless Back Worldwide.
Our mailing address is:
Bless Back Worldwide
P.O. Box 2234
Matthews, NC 28106
Our Pledge to Donors
When you give to Bless Back Worldwide you can be assured of our commitment to:
- Use your resources as directed
- Maintain the highest level of integrity in managing the resources God has provided
- Send you a receipt at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes
- Keep you informed about the progress of our ministries and projects so that you can experience the joy of your investment
- Never sell, rent, or trade our email or mailing address lists
- Providing our annual IRS 990 Tax Form on Request
Please contact us directly with any questions or for more information.
Bless Back Worldwide is a 501(C)(3) tax deductible organization. All donations are tax exempt to the full extent allowed by law. Contact your tax consultant with questions.